June 27th, 2006 by eiffa
What’s L.O.V.E? To me it’s not just a mere word of CINTA or SAYANG…sometimes i wonder…if a person says that he loves someone, does he really mean what he said..or it is just a word to comfort someone merely without any intention to love her…sometimes i wonder….whether i’ve given enough L.O.V.E to people around me….i’ll try not to bother whether other people will give something in return to me…sometimes i wonder…am I a trully generous person who’s giving all my L.O.V.E to everybody…but sometimes i believe that giving is the best rather than receiving…sometimes I wonder….am I the right person to be loved by the others….what can I give is just a L.O.V.E to them…something which cant be value with anything….sometimes I wonder…whether my L.O.V.E is appreciated by the others….but sometimes I never bother….one L.O.V.E that I never wonder..is L.O.V.E to the Almighty
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment