It was super duper hectic plus tiring for me for the whole week. We( my boss, mizi, dila, nadiah n me) went to various places for conventions. Pangkor and Cherating..From last Saturday, 23rd of May until 26th, we went to Pangkor for Attorney's General's convention for advisory division. Then I(alone) accompanied by Dila,( we sang the songs from radio all the way) went straight to Cherating..That's was crazy for me..to drive all the way from Pangkor to Cherating for another convention, Army Legal Officers convention. Then on Saturday, I went to PD with my club mates and later to Bagan Lalang for dinner. And on Sunday I went to Teluk Intan for a wedding..It was a bit awkward to come to the office today..huhuhu..Yelah..biasa seminggu cuti2 Malaysia :P
Monday, June 1, 2009
From PangKor to Cherating to PorT Dickson tO BagaN LalanG to Teluk InTan... (pheeeww)
Labels:
Families and Friends,
Vacation and Outings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
hahaha...truly miss all the moments la gurl...syioookkk sgt kan time kita berpoya-poyaan di pantai itu...waaahhh..
hahah...tak hengat donia..
Post a Comment