
Condolences to the family and fans of the King of POp Micheal Jackson.He passed away this morning and I got the news from the radio..Wasn't believe it in the 1st place and thought it was some kind of prank. I was (and still am) not a die hard fan of this Pop King but nevertheless, his songs are catchy and bring back the memories when I was a child and how I love to dance and makes funny moves out of his songs..He was perhaps the most exciting performer of his generation, known for his feverish, crotch-grabbing dance moves (kinda pervert to me :p) and his high-pitched voice punctuated with squeals and titters(seriously he should have listened to his own voice). His single sequined (and blinking) glove, tight, military-style jacket and aviator sunglasses were trademarks second only to his ever-changing, surgically altered appearance. I prefer when he was Black rather than White, when he looked rather scary to me. But, his huge name is still remembered and his demise is yet cried by lotsa fans. R.I.P Micheal..










No comments:
Post a Comment