CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sabah Bah!

awan biru

imperial international


the arrival...



teman kala bosan


landing



boring..


25th and 26th Dec, my boss asked me to go for a meeting in Sabah. Two days one night stay. It's just a short notice and a short visit there. Luckily that i've been in KK before and know a little of the surroundings.Previous visit, Philiphines market was a 'heaven' for me to look for pearls and cyrstals. Now I found a new 'heaven'to shop where I can get the same items with cheaper ringgit. Lucky me! After an 'ikar bakar' feast, went to the famous pasar malam (not so malam as they started to open their stalls at 4.00pm) looking for the blik- blinks and all sort. I was alone and circling the place for a few times. Love to see all the accessories and wish i could buy everything because all of them were fabulous...don't know what to choose from all the varieties. End up with spending RM100(plus). If my feet weren't aching with pain, i would have bought more things.. :P

No comments: