It's like a title to a movie..but nahhh..your guess is wrong.. it happened on the 25th of June 2009 when I was home early.I went for a case in Sesyen Court Jalan Duta and glad--that the case finished early. I went home thought of taking a nap (I was sooo dozed off that evening). Just started to take my slumber, I was awaken abruptly by the non stopping sounds of thunderstorm outside my flat. Heck I was damn afraid..keep on praying that the lightning will shoo away and the thunder will stop bolting. The rain was pouring like mad and after an hour or so the rain stops. Here are the pixs of the aftermath..landslide at the nearby flats (occupied by TLDM) obstructing the path to flats occupied by police officers..Woooo..what an experience..I didn't sleep at all that evening watching the chaos and I was so afraid to be honest..hehe
Monday, July 6, 2009
storm my yard...scarryyyy
It's like a title to a movie..but nahhh..your guess is wrong.. it happened on the 25th of June 2009 when I was home early.I went for a case in Sesyen Court Jalan Duta and glad--that the case finished early. I went home thought of taking a nap (I was sooo dozed off that evening). Just started to take my slumber, I was awaken abruptly by the non stopping sounds of thunderstorm outside my flat. Heck I was damn afraid..keep on praying that the lightning will shoo away and the thunder will stop bolting. The rain was pouring like mad and after an hour or so the rain stops. Here are the pixs of the aftermath..landslide at the nearby flats (occupied by TLDM) obstructing the path to flats occupied by police officers..Woooo..what an experience..I didn't sleep at all that evening watching the chaos and I was so afraid to be honest..hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment